View current Positions Vacant in early childhood education and care services from across the sector.
CCSA members can lodge a Positions Vacant Advertisement free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: you must be signed in as a member to place your ad. Advertise
Grenfell Preschool and Long Day Care: Office Administrator
Applications are invited for this full-time position (40 hours per week)
• Ability to build partnerships with families
• Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, public relations skills and telephone manner
• Excellent clerical skills and demonstrated written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of a child care setting
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience with Childcare management system
• Proficient in MYOB accounting and bookwork system
• Proficient in computer programs including Microsoft Office Programs (particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher
• Hold a current driver’s license
• A Certificate in child care
• Hold current certificates in Anaphylaxis training and CPR and or First Aid
• Have a current NSW Working with Children Check Salary
• Award conditions
Please forward your application to:
The Management Committee Grenfell Preschool & Long Day Care Centre
PO Box 35, Grenfell NSW 2810
02) 6343 1743
Applications close Tuesday 28th August 2018
Boongaiai Preschool: Director
The Armidale Waldorf School and Boongaiai Preschool is seeking an experienced, energetic and warm-hearted early childhood professional with a passion for high quality care and education to fill the position of Preschool Director. Starting immediately, this full-time role will ideally include face to face teaching over the 5 full days, however we would be willing to consider other arrangements pursuant to the regulations. We are looking for someone who will be able to bring joy, wonder and beauty through music, art, story-telling and craft into the lives of the children, whose most important “work” is play. You will be able to bring the developmental aspect of the curriculum to life for the parents and to engender social warmth and community building.
The successful applicant must be eligible to hold the position of Nominated Supervisor and capable of ensuring the Boongaiai Preschool works within the Steiner Philosophy, while meeting all licencing, staffing and funding requirements, as well as upholding the professional standards of a Preschool.
- ACECQA Approved ECT degree or Diploma in Children’s Services or actively working towards an ECT qualification
- Current Working with Children Check, and First Aid Certificate (including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis)
- Good understanding of the ELYF, NQS and NQF
- Experience in staff management, knowledge of entitlements, and rostering to meet ratios
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to market the service and establish community networks
- The ability to build a warm and friendly rapport with our children and their families
- Good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience working at a Director level with clear leadership qualities and the confidence to manage a diverse team of experienced educators, as well as interact with our management committee
- Nominated/Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Experience working in Steiner Education or willingness to undertake further professional development in this area
- Previous experience working with not for profits
- A good understanding of committee roles and governance
How to Apply
Applications close Sunday 19th August
CCSA provides comprehensive support in governance, management, leadership, business development, compliance and workplace relations. Join CCSA now to benefit from our experience and expertise. We provide assistance and guidance to reduce your operational burden, and give you the confidence that you have accurate and up-to-date information.
Membership of CCSA gives you specialist information and support in governance, management, compliance and workplace relation all at a very reasonable annual rate. Find out how little it will cost for you to access our unlimited support and ensure peace of mind for the decisions you have to make.