View current Positions Vacant in early childhood education and care services from across the sector.
CCSA members can lodge a Positions Vacant Advertisement free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be signed in as a member to place your ad. Advertise
West Bathurst Preschool: Cert III Traineeship - Aboriginal Identified Position
May be full time or part time depending on the successful applicant needs
West Bathurst Preschool Inc.
Certificate 111 in Early Childhood Education and Care Traineeship- Aboriginal Identified Position
Are you interested in the care and education of children?
Would you like to earn money while gaining a qualification?
Do you identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?
West Bathurst Preschool is offering a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Traineeship- Aboriginal Identified Position.
This position is subject to a Working with Children Check verification and traineeship guidelines.
For an information package or to make enquiries please email
Applications close Friday 6 September 2019.
Corowa Preschool Association Incorporated: Teachers and Assistants
We are looking for motivated, qualified educators and assistants to join our team of casual staff
- Approved Early Childhood teaching degree, Diploma or Cert III
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
- A solid understanding of the EYLF, NQS and Regulations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Love working with children
Enquiries and applications to the Director Cassandra Oats
Gummyaney Aboriginal Preschool: Teaching Director
- Manage the day to day operations of the centre in line with Preschool policies, procedures.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff, parents and community
- Ensure the centre is compliant with all State Legislation and National Quality Standards
- Balance time between teaching and administration duties.
- Lead a team of educators to provide a strong inclusive culturally appropriate program
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and Rating and Assessment process
- Facilitate and sustain whole team engagement in the Quality Improvement Program
- Ensure program, documentation and curriculum are of high quality. Be excited to learn about local Indigenous culture, language and protocols and work within the community.
- Be excited to learn about local Indigenous culture, language and protocols and work within the community.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Child Protection Qualification and a current and cleared WWCC
- First Aid Certificate, inclusive of Anaphylaxis and Asthma management.
- Extensive experience within the Early Childhood sector, specifically with Aboriginal Children and communities.
- Excellent communication, leadership and management skills
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Have an understanding of issues facing Aboriginal Communities and children
- Demonstrated ability to promote partnerships with stakeholders
- Ability to source and write successful grant applications
- Willingness to obtain a bus license
Indigenous and Male applicants are encouraged to apply for this position
Please email your cover letter addressing the criteria and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on the 15th August 2019
CCSA provides comprehensive support in governance, management, leadership, business development, compliance and workplace relations. Join CCSA now to benefit from our experience and expertise. We provide assistance and guidance to reduce your operational burden, and give you the confidence that you have accurate and up-to-date information.
Membership of CCSA gives you specialist information and support in governance, management, compliance and workplace relation all at a very reasonable annual rate. Find out how little it will cost for you to access our unlimited support and ensure peace of mind for the decisions you have to make.