View current Positions Vacant in early childhood education and care services from across the sector.
CCSA members can lodge a Positions Vacant Advertisement free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be signed in as a member to place your ad. Advertise
Punchinello Kindergarten: Early Childhood Teacher
Punchinello Kindergarten: ECT
An opportunity exists for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our team from June 2019. Punchinello is a 33 place long day care centre for children aged 2-5 years. You must have the ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the service for children, their families and the educators.
Permanent Full time – 38 hours per week (5 days per week)
Hours – between 7:30am and 6pm
Punchinello Kindergarten is a unique, aesthetically beautiful environment where children are respected and we have good staff:child ratios. We have a collaboratively motivated team and most are long term educators at the centre. The centre is well resourced and the teachers work together with children in exploring, researching and supporting their interests that emerge from the group or individual children.
You will be required to have:
- An Early Childhood Teacher Qualification as assessed and recognised by ACECQA (or be at least be working towards the qualification)
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis qualifications
- Current Working With Children Check
- Minimum 2 years experience in Early Childhood Services
- Solid understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF), National Law and Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework, Child Protection legislation and implications, commitment to the ECA Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct, Knowledge and experience in maintaining a Quality Improvement Plan
- Computer literate and competent in use of programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Be vibrant, confident, capable and enthusiastic, seeing the importance in documenting your work with children as a provocation for collaboration, planning and reflection
- Enthusiastic and contributing member of our team with the desire to work well with others and continually grow as an early childhood professional.
Further information and a job description can be obtained by phoning Jan Thompson on 0299492521 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to apply please attach a covering letter, copy of your resume and copies of qualifications.
Closing date: Friday 11th May 2019
Bunya Child Care Centre: Various Positions
Bunya is a 54 place community based Long Day Care Centre at Winmalee. We are currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic educators to fill the current positions:
- Teacher Qualified – part-time 3 days per week. Must be University trained in Early Childhood or equivalent. Available now.
- Desirable Diploma Qualified – full-time up to 12 months maternity leave contract. Will consider a Cert 111 if it’s the right candidate. Available now.
- Educators for our casual list – minimum Certificate 111. Available now.
- Desirable Diploma full-time up to 12 months maternity leave contract – available mid-year. Will consider a cert 111 if it’s the right candidate.
Positions are subject to a Working with Children Check. Please send emailed applications to email@example.com or phone 4754 3065.
Cooma Lambie St PS : Early Childhood Educator part time
Cooma Lambie Street Pre-School Association is seeking a qualified educator to join our team.
The successful applicant will be required to work 3 days per week (approximately 22 hours), with shift roster between 8:15am and 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
As an educator, you are expected to be an active member of a team which provides high quality early childhood education and care to children aged 3 years to 6 years.
- Developing strong relationships with children at the service;
- Developing relationships that support and partner with families and the community;
- Implementing the policies and associated procedures of the service at all times; and
- Working with other staff towards continuous improvement in all areas of the service’s operation.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with programming and planning for the developmental needs and interests of children, as well as sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (ELYF) and National Quality Framework (NQF) is desired.
- ACECQA approved qualification – Diploma or Certificate III
- Sound practical knowledge of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid qualification (or ability to obtain)
Send your application to:
Attention: President Management Committee
Phone: 02 6452 2669
Closing date: 3rd May 2019
CCSA provides comprehensive support in governance, management, leadership, business development, compliance and workplace relations. Join CCSA now to benefit from our experience and expertise. We provide assistance and guidance to reduce your operational burden, and give you the confidence that you have accurate and up-to-date information.
Membership of CCSA gives you specialist information and support in governance, management, compliance and workplace relation all at a very reasonable annual rate. Find out how little it will cost for you to access our unlimited support and ensure peace of mind for the decisions you have to make.