View current Positions Vacant in early childhood education and care services from across the sector.
CCSA members can lodge a Positions Vacant Advertisement free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be signed in as a member to place your ad. Advertise
Willow Tree Preschool Inc.: ECT Teaching Director/Nominated Supervisor
ECT Teaching Director/Nominated Supervisor
Permanent Part Time – 3-4 days a week
Commencing 29th January 2019
Willow Tree Preschool is seeking a dedicated, passionate and highly organised person for the role of Director/Nominated Supervisor.
This person will be able to lead, guide and support staff in providing a quality education and care service.
• Hold, or working towards an ACECQA approved ECT qualification
• Sound understanding of NQS, QIP, WHS and EYLF
• Knowledge of Education and Care Services National Regulations and Education and Care National Law
• Current qualifications in First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma management
• Approved Child Protection training
• Approved Working With Children’s Check
• Experience not essential but desirable.
Applications Close 17th December 2018
For more information/employment package
please contact Julie Dunn
0427 471 739
Cooranbong Valley Community Preschool: Early Childhood Teacher
Cooranbong Valley Community Preschool is seeking a part-time Early Childhood Teacher to commence in 2019 working 18 per hours per week (currently Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). Our preschool is a thirty-place service catering for 3-5 year old children.
The preschool is looking for a dedicated, confident, energetic and enthusiastic candidate who is able to think outside the box in order to take the children’s’ learning opportunities to the next level.
The role will include guiding and mentoring staff within your room, supervision of the children, construction of the program, implementation of experiences and routine, communication with families, documentation and reporting duties, meetings with management and educators.
- Paid team meetings and lunch breaks
- NSW school holidays
- Programming time
- Working within a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Ongoing professional development
Key activities of this role include
- Plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate an early childhood learning programme that encourages children and families to value lifelong learning
- Develop, implement and evaluate customised education programs that meet the individual needs and interests of children and the learning outcomes of the EYLF
- Assist the Director in the day to day management and pedagogical leadership of the centre, including (when designated) the functions of Responsible Person
- Keep staff and families well informed of individual children’s development needs and provide support, advice and guidance where needed
- Degree in Early Childhood Education recognised by ACECQA (candidates nearing completion considered)
- ACECQA current approved First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates and CPR training
- Criteria and knowledge to undertake the role of a person in day to day charge and act as the responsible person when designated to do so
- Hold or willingness to obtain NSW ECECD approved Child Protection qualification with a solid understanding of Child Protection Laws and the responsibilities associated with being a Mandatory Reporter
- Demonstrated organisational and administrative skills including time management, attention to detail, ability to prioritise and work to a deadline and ability to work effectively
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- A clear understanding of current early childhood issues and practices
Strong working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you! All applications are to be submitted via email email@example.com.
To be considered for this position, you will need to demonstrate the above requirements in your CV and Cover Letter. Commencement date- Tuesday 29th January 2019
Applications close 11 pm Wednesday, 12th December 2018
Holbrook Early Learning Centre: Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher – Preschool
Holbrook Early Learning Centre Inc., is a community operated Long Day Care Centre. We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Preschool Teacher. 5 days per week
- ACECQA Approved Early Childhood Teacher Qualification
- Thorough understanding of the EYLF and National Quality Framework
- Current First Aid, anaphylaxis and asthma training
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
- Modern Award wage and conditions apply
- New graduates most welcome to apply
Please email your application and resume with 2 verbal referees to the Director, firstname.lastname@example.org by
Monday 10th December, 2018.
For general inquiries please call the Director 02 60362344
CRANES Jacaranda Preschool South Grafton: Preschool Director
CRANES provide services throughout the beautiful Clarence Valley to members of the community across a variety of different disciplines. Located in South Grafton, Jacaranda Preschool (JACA) is part of CRANES’ wider group of community service programs and is a highly regarded community based not-for-profit preschool for 3-6-year-old children operating 5 days per week during NSW School Terms.
We pride ourselves in our commitment on excellence putting the education and development of our children first and foremost and expect great engagement with our children, families and local communities.
As a pre-school director, parents and staff will look to you for answers, direction and assistance. You will be trusted with a wide range of tasks that will be essential to the smooth running of the pre-school as well as the educational development of the children. Some of the exciting things that you will do as the Jacaranda Pre-School Director include, but not limited to:
- Direct the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with CRANES and NSW State licensing standards
- Complete all required paper work and record keeping on a timely basis and maintain same in an organised up-to-date manner
- Develop and actively maintain positive communication with parents and guardians
- Be responsible for an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and others including co-workers
- Spark imagination build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day
- Teach, educate and monitor children as needed
- Promote the positive image of CRANES and play a major role in making JACARANDA a provider of choice in
educational programs for the communities we service
Ideally you will have:
- An Early Childhood Teacher degree approved by ACECQA
- Knowledge and experience as an Educational Leader
- Participated in assessment and rating in a Child Care Centre
- Previous experience as an Early Childhood Teacher/Director/Nominated Supervisor
- Demonstrated experience in implementing the EYLF and NQF
- First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Currently approved Child Protection qualification for NSW Children’s Services
- Valid NSW working with Children’s Check
- Experience leading a passionate and dedicated team and working with CRANES Senior Management for the overall development of the Service;
- Ability to use Word, Publisher and Excel
Start Date for Position: February 2019
To obtain an application pack please contact Sue Ting on 02 6642 7257 or email@example.com.
Closing date for Applications is 7th December 2018.
St Ives Preschool Kindergarten: Relief Staff - Early Childhood Teacher and Certificate III Educator
St Ives Preschool, which is a not for profit, Community based preschool operating for over 50 years, is looking to add to its pool of relief staff.
Must be suitably qualified in Early Childhood, with demonstrated knowledge of the EYLF and NQF.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Julie on 02 9144 7904.
The Rock Preschool: Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher Position: The Rock Preschool
A minimum of 24 hours per week Term 1, 2019 (with the possibility of further work in Terms 2, 3 and 4 of 2019)
A degree in Early Childhood is essential.
For an information package please email Vanessa at email@example.com or phone 0418 278 962
APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 7th December 2018
The Armidale Waldorf School and Boongaiai Preschool: Boongaiai Preschool Director
Position Vacant – Start Beginning of 2019
Boongaiai Preschool – Director
The Armidale Waldorf School and Boongaiai Preschool is seeking an experienced, energetic and warm-hearted early childhood professional with a passion for high quality care and education to fill the position of Preschool Director. Starting at the beginning of 2019, this full-time role will ideally include face to face teaching over the 5 full days, however we would be willing to consider other arrangements pursuant to the regulations.
We are looking for someone who will be able to bring joy, wonder and beauty through music, art, story-telling and craft into the lives of the children, whose most important “work” is play. You will be able to bring the developmental aspect of the curriculum to life for the parents and to engender social warmth and community building.
The successful applicant must be eligible to hold the position of Nominated Supervisor and capable of ensuring the Boongaiai Preschool works within the Steiner Philosophy, while meeting all licencing, staffing and funding requirements, as well as upholding the professional standards of a Preschool.
- ACECQA Approved ECT degree or Diploma in Children’s Services or actively working towards an ECT qualification
- Current Working with Children Check, and First Aid Certificate (including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis)
- Good understanding of the ELYF, NQS and NQF
- Experience in staff management, knowledge of entitlements, and rostering to meet ratios
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to market the service and establish community networks
- The ability to build a warm and friendly rapport with our children and their families
- Good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience working at a Director level with clear leadership qualities and the confidence to manage a diverse team of experienced educators, as well as interact with our management committee
- Nominated/Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Experience working in Steiner Education or willingness to undertake further professional development in this area
- Previous experience working with not for profits
- A good understanding of committee roles and governance
How to Apply
Please send your application with a cover letter addressing the criteria above, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday 9th December.
If you have any questions or require more information, we would welcome your call – 02 6772 8876
CCSA provides comprehensive support in governance, management, leadership, business development, compliance and workplace relations. Join CCSA now to benefit from our experience and expertise. We provide assistance and guidance to reduce your operational burden, and give you the confidence that you have accurate and up-to-date information.
Membership of CCSA gives you specialist information and support in governance, management, compliance and workplace relation all at a very reasonable annual rate. Find out how little it will cost for you to access our unlimited support and ensure peace of mind for the decisions you have to make.