View current Positions Vacant in early childhood education and care services from across the sector.
CCSA members can lodge a Positions Vacant Advertisement free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: you must be signed in as a member to place your ad. Advertise
CCSA: Member Support Manager
Community Connections Solutions Australia (CCSA) is a peak organisation based in Katoomba. Its vision is for best practice in management within early childhood education and care. It achieves this by facilitating quality outcomes for children through the provision of integrated governance and management, workplace relations, and operational information and support to early childhood education and care services.
The Member Support Manager is responsible for providing leadership to CCSA’s Member Support team as they deliver innovative and sustainable member support and training to CCSA member services.
For an information package including a detailed job description please contact Amanda on (02) 4782 1470 or email@example.com
Applications close 5pm Monday 28 May 2018
Kubby House Chidcare Cenre: Early Childhood Teacher
Kubby House Childcare Centre is a 31 place daycare centre, operating from 8am – 5:30pm. Kubby House is a non – for – profit service offering permanent and casual bookings to children and their families.
We are currently looking for a nurturing, caring, energetic, and motivated Early Childhood Teacher to join our Team in a permanent Part time position with the option to negotiate hours with the successful candidates. IMMEDIATE START
Must have knowledge / experience in;
- Child development
- Development of programming and planning for children /observations/ reflection
- EYLF, NQS, QIP, NQF
- Understanding of WH&S
- Child Protection
- Hours and position flexible for the right applicant.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Teaching or actively working towards
- Current working with children check
- Strong understanding of the EYLF
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting – or willingness to obtain
Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closes 25th May 2018
UTS Child Care: Director
About UTS Child Care UTS Child Care is a leading non-profit provider of early education and care. We are a small organisation providing high quality children’s services to the staff and students of the University of Technology Sydney; the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and the local community. Our reputation as an organisation that values staff and provides opportunities for professional development, whilst promoting quality curriculum means that this position will be highly sought after by passionate and experienced Directors. About Blackfriars Children’s Centre Blackfriars Children’s Centre is a wonderful 84 place long day care service located on the city fringe at Broadway. We relocated into our newly built and expanded centre in late November 2017 and have been working to embed new routines, welcome new families and staff and prepare for Assessment and Rating. The service is open for 50 weeks a year between 8am and 6:00pm. Our ratios and staffing levels are:
- 12 x 0-2 year old’s with two Diplomas and a job share Cert 111
- 12 x 0-2 year old’s with an ECT and two Cert 111’s
- 20 x 2-3 year old’s with a job share ECT, a Diploma and two Cert 111’s
- 20 x 3-4 year old’s with an ECT and a Diploma
- 20 x 4-5 year old’s with an ECT, and a Diploma
In addition the centre employs:
- 4 Cert 111 Educator positions who float between rooms, covering ratios, lunch breaks and programming cover
- A Fulltime Diploma qualified Annual Leave Cover
- A 3 day / week Cert 111 qualified RDO Cover
- A fulltime Cook
- A job share fulltime Adminstrator
Please note that due to our inner city location, we do not have access to free or untimed parking. We are well serviced by Central and Redfern Railway station and Broadway buses. About the role The position of Director is non-teaching; however we believe that the Director needs to lead by example and be an integral part of the curriculum practice and demonstrate pedagogical and staff leadership skills. The Director assumes the Educational Leader role. The position reports to the CEO and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the service. The current budget responsibility is $2 million. The Director is required to work closely with the CEO, Finance and Operations Manager and other Centre Director. This position will suit a highly experienced Director who has strong educational leadership capabilities, exceptional regulatory knowledge and significant HR skills. You will be focused on providing an exemplary experience for the children and families who use our service. This position is to commence on 30 July 2018. Skills / qualifications / experience Must have:
- Bachelor of Education or Teaching (Early Childhood) or higher
- BOSTES accreditation
- Approved first aid qualification; anaphylaxis management; emergency asthma management; child protection and current Working with Children Check clearance
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the role of Director and Nominated Supervisor
- Excellent knowledge and application of legislative and regulatory frameworks
- Sound curriculum and teaching skills and pedagogical perspectives
- Demonstrated experience in effective staff management and leadership
- Working understanding of financial management
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Strong computer literacy
- Familiarity with Hubworks fee software
- Evidence of professional involvement within the ECEC sector
- Postgraduate management qualification
- Experience in setting up a new early childhood program, relocation or major change project
- Salary up to $120K plus super, dependent upon qualification and experience
- 33 days annual leave plus RDO’s
How to Apply To apply for this challenging but incredibly rewarding position, please see www.seek.com.au to submit your application. Please ensure that you include:
- A letter outlining your skills and experience and how you meet each of the skills / qualification / experience outlined above
- A copy of your resume
- Names of two professional referees (we will not contact referees without your permission)
Bundarra Preschool: Early Childhood Teacher/Educational Leader
Bundarra Preschool is a community operated preschool licenced for 20 children. We are seeking a enthusiastic and passionate Early Childhood Teacher/Educational Leader to join our team. The successful applicant will be required to work each Friday for a minimum of 4 hours per week with the possibility of this increasing. This is a permanent part time position and will be paid in accordance with the Educational Services (Teachers) Award.
- Hold a suitable Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in Early Childhood recognised by ACECQA
- A current and valid Working with Children’s Check
- Willingness and criteria to take on the Responsible Person Role
- Provide supervision and guidance to other educators
- An ability to implement a great curriculum
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Emergency management Certificate (or willingness to obtain these
- Ability to work within and lead a team, underpinned by the centre’s philosophy
- Computer literate
Applications addressing the essential criteria and Curriculum Vitae are to be made to the Director by Friday 6th July 2018.
Enquires email email@example.com or phone 02 67237145 (Tue, Wed, Fri)
CCSA provides comprehensive support in governance, management, leadership, business development, compliance and workplace relations. Join CCSA now to benefit from our experience and expertise. We provide assistance and guidance to reduce your operational burden, and give you the confidence that you have accurate and up-to-date information.
Membership of CCSA gives you specialist information and support in governance, management, compliance and workplace relation all at a very reasonable annual rate. Find out how little it will cost for you to access our unlimited support and ensure peace of mind for the decisions you have to make.