View current Positions Vacant in early childhood education and care services from across the sector.
CCSA members can lodge a Positions Vacant Advertisement free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be signed in as a member to place your ad. Advertise
Bourke and District Children's Services: Director - Child Care Centre
Have you dreamt of changing the trajectory of children’s lives through Early Childhood Education in a Rural and Remote Community?
Bourke and District Children’s Services have an exciting position vacant for a Director at our 39 place Long Day Care Centre. You would be advancing your early childhood career and experience by working in a rural and remote community, with an amazing team of passionate Early Childhood educators.
We are seeking an experienced director or service leader who is interested in sharing their expertise with our team, with a strong focus on quality service delivery. You would be immersing yourself in a vibrant outback community, having a high percentage of identified Aboriginal enrolments across the service, this is an opportunity to obtain or extend your experience in Rural, Remote & Aboriginal early childhood education.
Suitable candidates will have a minimum 3 years’ centre supervisory experience with a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (NESA/ACECQA) recognised. A Diploma qualification with extensive experience would also be considered.
Importantly you will be a team builder with excellent people skills and have a mature, organised, stable approach in managing the team. You will have a good understanding of the EYLF, proven program writing and delivery skills, experience in executing a QIP and undergoing the Assessment and Rating process, with a strong focus on high quality, childcare subsidy, work grants and be able to manage the centre budget and operations.
A strong work ethic, with a solutions-oriented attitude, knowledge of CCMS & Xplore, experience mentoring educators and drivers license are desirable.
Accommodation plus relocation assistance is available .
Enquiries Prue Ritchie 0418472156 or Email: email@example.com
Hobartville Long Day Preschool: Early Childhood Teacher/Nominated Supervisor
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about early childhood education and is interested is furthering their career in a supportive environment. Hobartville Long Day Pre-School is a 39 place, community-based service that has been providing education and care to children aged 6 weeks – 6 years for more than 30 years. We pride ourselves on providing a quality program that caters for all children’s interests and styles of learning. We are open 7am – 6pm 49 weeks of the year. About the role:
- The opportunity to work in an established community run service
- This is a teaching role in the 3-5 years room
- As Assistant Director you will be trained in all service operations and management and be expected to take on the role of secondary Nominated Supervisor
- On-going training & professional development
What we offer:
- 40-hour week with monthly RDO
- Above award wages
- Paid professional development
- Paid lunch break
Essential Criteria of the Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education University degree recognised by ACECQA with a current NESA Accreditation
- First Aid certificate including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Child Protection qualification
- Working with Children check
- National Criminal History check
- A willingness to be appointed as a Responsible Person
- A demonstrated and proven understanding of the National Quality Framework including regulations and laws, the National Quality Standard, and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Proven professional interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Good leadership skills and a high level of self-motivation
- Comprehensive knowledge of theory relating to childhood education and care and the Early Childhood Code of Ethics.
- Proven ability to organise, multi-task, decision make and problem solve
- Be a permanent resident
- Assistant Director experience preferable but not essential
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for and you believe that you have all the skills necessary to work within a community preschool, please apply today. If you have any further questions regarding the role, please do not hesitate to call Danielle on 4578 4300 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on Sunday May 2nd 2021, 11.59pm. Applicants must be prepared to answer a medical survey and/or undergo a medical examination at the Services expense. This role is for a university trained professional only, other applicants will not be considered. Please address all essential criteria and provide 2 current work references in your resume (reference name and business phone numbers only, no mobiles).
HowlongPreschool: Early Childhood Teacher
Howlong Preschool is a not-for-profit community organisation providing early learning education services to 3-5-year-old children in Howlong and surrounding communities.
We currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, friendly individual to join our professional team.
We are looking for a permanent part-time, Early Childhood Teacher to join a well-established, dedicated and experienced long-term staff team.
The position is for 4 days a week Tues, Wed, Thurs & Fri (Total 29Hrs)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or equivalent as recognised by ACECQA)
- NESA Accreditation
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Approved Qualification
- Child Protection Approved Qualification
- A Sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Framework and the assessment and rating process are essential.
- Experience working with children with additional needs
- Demonstrated computer skills.
- The ability to contribute to and guide the planning, implementation, evaluation and reflection of programs responsive to children’s interests, strengths and abilities.
- A proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team environment.
- A commitment to professional development and a willingness to continually develop new skills and enhance educational and teaching knowledge.
- A commitment to actively being part of the Howlong Preschool Community.
- Experience in a similar role will be very highly regarded.
- Wages are in accordance with the Howlong Preschool Employee Collective Agreement 2018.
For further information and a job description please email or call the Director on email@example.com OR 0260 265646
To apply submit your resume and cover letter addressing selection criteria by Friday 16th April 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kids Castle: Certificate 3 Qualified Educator
We are seeking a Certificate III qualified Educator for our not-for-profit OOSH centre
The Kid’s Castle is currently recruiting Certificate III qualified Educators to work in a permanent part-time role. We also care about making sure we choose the perfect people to join the TKC family. We might not be able to offer you the world, but we can certainly offer you an above award rate of pay, uniform and uniform allowance, and plenty of laughs.
Your role will typically involve you to support the implementation of an approved learning framework (NQF), supporting children’s wellbeing, learning, and development. Working in Before and After School Care, you will assist with implementing a consistent daily routine for the children at the centre, participate in both indoor and outdoor activities, liaise with parents and families, and ensure a safe environment is upheld at all times. Depending on the day, educators may work under direct supervision, or on their own within a greater team environment.
We care about ensuring our future experts are nurtured and taught by the best people.
- Valid work rights for Australia
- Have a Certificate III in Child Care Services or equivalent qualifications
- Have easy access to transport
- Have a paid Working With Children Check
- A motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging and activity-based programs
- Availability to work permanent part-time – up to 30 hours a week
Why join The Kids’ Castle as an Educator?
- We offer excellent service standards, care, and offer best in industry child to educator ratios
- Commitment to professional development. Develop your career with us as your experience and qualification grow
- Commitment to making a difference in children’s lives.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
At The Kids’ Castle, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
The Kids’ Castle is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required.
Interested? Activate those digits and email me.
Roy Faulkner M.A., M.Sc., B.Sc.(hons)
Ph: 02 94177183
Rainbow Preschool Association Inc. Broken Hill is a community based preschool. Rainbow Preschool manages a 59 place centre– based service, licensed for 3-6 year olds and two mobile preschool services. Rainbow Preschool is a dynamic service and boasts excellent working conditions within a supportive team environment in beautiful surroundings. We are currently seeking a passionate and professional Early Childhood qualified Teacher to join our team on a permanent full time or part time basis.
- Must hold a degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Proven ability to work within and lead a team.
- Knowledge and awareness of the Educational & Care ServicesNational Regulations.
- Comprehensive understanding of the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Programming and documentation experience.
- A commitment to ongoing professional development in Early Childhood.
- Current First-Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- Working With Children Check.
Pay and working conditions will be in accordance with the National Employment Standards (NES) and Educational Services (Teachers)
Award. All staff employed at Rainbow Preschool are paid at an above award rate and enjoy above award conditions.
Please email your application, complete with cover letter addressing all selection criteria and a detailed resume including two referees to:
ATTN: Georgia Savage (President, Management Committee)
For enquiries or a copy of the job description please contact:
Georgia Savage (President, Management Committee)
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 26th March 2021
Bright Beginnings ELC: Assistant Director/Early Childhood Teacher
Part time position.
We are currently searching for someone to join our team in the role of Assistant Director/Educational Leader. To qualify for this position you will hold an ACECQA approved Bachelor of Education, and be able to demonstrate previous experience in a leadership role. You will also hold a current Working With Children Check along with a current first aid certificate. Our ideal candidate will be willing to support and mentor our team of educators to excel in their roles, along with provide support to the Director in her role. This position will comprise of both contact and non contact time working across all rooms of the service so flexibility is a must. The ability to work within a team is essential as well as prioritising relationships with children and families.
For more information please contact Kym on 6851 4597, or email email@example.com
Applications close 6 April 2021.
Cumnock Village Preschool: Director
Cumnock Village Preschool is a small community-based service operating Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.00pm. We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Teaching Director to join our team.
Reporting to the Management Committee, the Director, as Nominated Supervisor, is responsible for leading the strategic planning and the effective day to day operational management of the Preschool.
You will enjoy working in a beautiful Preschool with engaging indoor and outdoor learning environments. We are focused on personal and professional development and ensuring our staff receive mentoring and the opportunity for career growth. Cumnock is a wonderful unique community, which the Preschool is an integral part of.
Essential criteria for the Teaching Director’s Position:
• A Bachelor of Education (EC) or Bachelor of Teaching (EC)
• Experience as an educational leader working with preschool-aged children (3- 5 years old)
• A thorough understanding of the EYLF, NQS and other legislative requirements
• Current Working with Children Clearance
• Current Child Protection qualifications
• Current First Aid qualification
• Registration for teaching proficiency through NESA
• Sound computer literacy and experience
• Capacity to build and maintain strong relationships and effective communication with all staff members, children, and families
• Collaborative leadership style
• Demonstrated ability in problem solving and conflict resolution
• Willingness to build relationships within the Cumnock community
• Demonstrated knowledge of budgets and cash flows
• Understanding of preschool funding and grant applications
• Ideally experience in a Director’s role
Applicants are required to submit a covering letter outlining their suitability for the role and CV to Management Committee President – Jill Brodie.
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 26 March 2021
Cumnock Village Preschool: Educator
Do you currently hold your Cert III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education or perhaps you are looking to complete your Diploma in Early Childhood Education as a trainee?
Then Cumnock Village Preschool may be the place for you! We are small a but vibrant preschool that is an integral part of the Cumnock community. We operate Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.00pm.
You will enjoy working in a beautiful Preschool with engaging indoor and outdoor learning environments. We are focused on personal and professional development and ensuring our staff receive mentoring and the opportunity for career growth.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
• a passionate and enthusiastic team player with drive and ambition
• a strong understanding of the importance of communication
• desire to develop and enhance leadership skills
• willingness to build relationships with children and families and become part of the Cumnock community
• ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
• agile and adaptive to daily changes
• have the ability to foster children’s imagination, creativity and curiosity and create an inclusive and caring environment
• a desire to expand experience in additional needs
• a solid understanding of programming which reflect the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
The below qualifications would be considered advantageous:
• Either a Certificate III, Diploma in Education and Care or Bachelor of Education (Birth to 5 years)
• Current Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting certificate (HLTAID004) or equivalent
• Current NSW Working with Children Check clearance
Kick start your career and apply now! Applications will be reviewed when received.
For all enquiries, please email email@example.com
Applications close 26 March 2021
Bombala Preschool Inc: Nominated Supervisor/Director
Bombala Preschool is currently seeking applications for a Director on a flexible permanent part-time basis, with hours negotiable based on your needs and availability.
We are a 20 place Community Preschool catering for 3-5 year olds and we are open 4 days a week (Tues – Fri, 8am-4.30pm during school terms). We are seeking a director with exceptional leadership skills to join our team. We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive and nurturing environment whilst maintaining high quality, play-based educational experiences for our preschool children. Bombala Preschool offers great resources and a spacious outdoor area including a large community garden.
Successful applicants will pride themselves on their care, passion and dedication for early childhood education and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
The ideal candidate will hold the following qualifications and qualities:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or working towards);
- Current Working With Children Check (WWCC);
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate;
- Ability to understand and apply the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS);
- Excellent ability to lead a team with confidence and compassion;
- A genuine interest in being part of a team that is passionate about providing an inclusive and nurturing environment for children.
Previous experience an advantage.
Please email your resume and a cover letter detailing why you wish to apply for the role to; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact the Director on 02 6458 3064
Applications close 31 March 2021
Amigoss Preschool And Long Day Care Co-op Ltd: Early Childhood Teacher
Amigoss Preschool and Long Day Care Co-operative Limited is a not-for-profit organisation providing quality services for children and families since 1980. We located in Glebe, approx. 10 Mins from Sydney CBD. We are a Bilingual Spanish Early Learning Centre.
We’ve grown to be one of the most competitive not-for-profit children’s services organisations in Sydney’s inner west: We are open 51 weeks of the year, and we cater for children from 6 months to 6 Years. On average, we manage 29 children a day, up to 45 families per week, and employ 15 staff members. We have an in-house cook, and we serve over 800 meals a week.
We rated overall: MEETING NATIONAL QUALITY STANDARD (M) at the 2019 ACECQA inspection.
Qualifications & experienc
- An ACECQA approved ECT qualification.
- A NESA teacher-approved registration
- Current Working with Children’s check
- Current Police check
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in delivering high-quality education and care (long day care setting preferable) of at least 2 years:
- Knowledge and experience in planning, programming and observing
- Excellent knowledge of National Quality Framework and be able to implement a curriculum at exceeding level.
- Knowledge of child protection law and procedures
- Knowledge of the Quality Improvement Plan development and implementation.
- Previous experience elaborating Transition to School Statements.
- Desirable: Fluent Spanish language.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Assess the needs of each child, monitor their journey and ensure school readiness;
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child;
- Maintain a positive working relationship with fellow team members;
- Sustain effective communication with parents to support their child’s journey;
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times and be a strong leader in educational practice and pedagogy.
- You will have a strong knowledge of the EYLF, NQS and will help us to lead, develop and implement the centre’s Quality Improvement Plan(QIP)
- Curriculum planning and implementation: Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child.
- Create a friendly, secure, stimulating and interactive learning environment for children and constantly strive to reflect and improve on the efficacy of current programs and routines
- Leading and mentoring a team of amazing and passionate Educators: provide supervision, assistance and guidance to Educators and students.
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
You will work in a fun work environment, giving you a perfect place to take the next step in your career in early childhood education. Amigoss Preschool has been operating since 1980 and has a great reputation in the local community with high staff retention.
You will have excellent access to professional development opportunities.
You will be provided with uniforms and a daily lunch refreshment.
Please submit your CV, along with a cover letter: you will need to be able to demonstrate experience working in early childhood in AUSTRALIA.
Please note that unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
Atn. Cesar Gomez – Business Manager
CCSA provides comprehensive support in governance, management, leadership, business development, compliance and workplace relations. Join CCSA now to benefit from our experience and expertise. We provide assistance and guidance to reduce your operational burden, and give you the confidence that you have accurate and up-to-date information.
Membership of CCSA gives you specialist information and support in governance, management, compliance and workplace relation all at a very reasonable annual rate. Find out how little it will cost for you to access our unlimited support and ensure peace of mind for the decisions you have to make.