View current Positions Vacant in early childhood education and care services from across the sector.
CCSA members can lodge a Positions Vacant Advertisement free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be signed in as a member to place your ad. Advertise
Cowra Early Childhood Services: Early Childhood Teacher - Team Leader
ARE YOU AN EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER SEEKING EMPLOYMENT IN AN INNOVATIVE, NATURAL SERVICE?
- employment in an innovative, high quality service
- professional development opportunities provided
- above award wages paid
- family friendly service which implement wellness and well-being programs
- motivated colleagues which work collaboratively
- positive children and families which support the programs within our rural service
We look forward to meeting you.
CARINYA EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTRE
COWRA EARLY CHILDHOOD SERVICES
Early Childhood Educator
Full time 38hrs per week
Carinya Early Childhood Centre is seeking a passionate, innovative person to lead a team of professional educators in planning and implementing child focused education and care programs. This position requires collaboration and leadership skills and a proficient knowledge of the sector.
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early childhood)
- First Aid Certificate, Asthma & Anaphylaxis Management
- Identify & Respond to Children & Young People at Risk of Harm
- Working with Children Check
- Ability to be appointed as a responsible person
- Experience in leading an early childhood team
- Innovative experience in leading and documenting the planning cycle for children’s learning, incorporating the guidelines of the National Quality Framework
- Motivation and passion for children’s wellbeing and education
- Excellent personal presentation & a professional approach to early childhood education
All applicants are required to collect this before submitting their application.
Written applications, including an application letter, resume and 2 referees are to be forwarded to –
Carinya Early Childhood Centre
20 Comerford Street
COWRA NSW 2794
Applications close – Friday 15th November 2019
Prohibited persons are not eligible to apply
Cowra Early Childhood Services provides above award wages to all permanent employees and care.
Outback Mobile Resource Unit Inc.: Nominated Supervisor and Childcare Worker
The Outback Mobile Resource Uni Inc. is currently recruiting motivated and passionate people to join our team in 2020 at our childcare centre based in Tibooburra; the Tibooburra Multi-Purpose Centre
Nominated Supervisor – Childcare Centre
Full-time position, 38 hours per week. We are seeking a highly motivated educator who holds a Cert III or above in Early Childhood Education with excellent communication and leadership skills. Duties include both childcare and supervisor responsibilities.
Part-time position, 25 hours per week. We are seeking an educator who currently holds or is working towards a Cert III or above in Early Childhood Education to join our team at the centre.
Applicants for both positions must possess:
- Clear current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Criminal Records Check – no more than 6 mths old
- Current First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management
It is desired, but not necessary, that applicants possess:
- Current driver’s licence
- Experience in early childhood education
*accommodation may be available for suitable applicants
For a job description or more information on both positions, please contact the Outback Mobile Resource Unit Inc. on 08 8088 5828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 29th November 2019
Macksville Preschool Childcare Centre: Early Childhood Teacher
Macksville Preschool Childcare Centre is a semi-rural service located on the beautiful mid north coast of NSW.
We are seeking an experienced Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) that understands the importance of our philosophy, our vision and will enable our children to experience play based learning.
We are looking for someone…
Who is an experienced and enthusiastic ECT who is able to lead and inspire in a small team environment.
The successful applicant will help provide a high quality educational program, be dedicated, have a great work ethic, be passionate, have a great attitude and exceptional time management skills!
The applicant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with documentation and an ability to form meaningful relationships with parents, families and our team of educators.
The successful applicant must have outstanding organisational skills, be dedicated, be able to lead and mentor others and share their experience and knowledge.
This role is a full-time position with a fortnightly shift rotation, shifts will vary from 7.30am – 5.30pm (Monday to Friday) and are 8 hours in length.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Early Childhood Education Qualification (ECT) (ACECQA approved)
- NESA approval number
- First Aid Certificate, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Approved Child Protection Training
- Working with Children Check Clearance and Approval (Office of Children’s Guardian)
- Weekly, off the floor time for Programming and planning.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- Paid lunch breaks
- Supportive team and environment
- Guaranteed 3 Week Christmas / New Year Holiday shut down period.
To apply please send the following in your application to: email@example.com
- Copy of ACECQA recognised Early Childhood Education Qualification
- CV / Resume
- First Aid Certificate (Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training included)
- Working with children check number / expiry date
- Current Child Protection Certificate
- Evidence of professional development and skills
- Information about previous work employment / experience
- List of professional referees’ and their contact information
Applications close: Friday 29th November 2019.
Tregear Presbyterian Preschool: Early Childhood Teacher
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Early Childhood Teacher with strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to plan, implement and document a high quality EC programme based on the Early Years Learning Framework to join our team. Full time 5 days per week commencing in Term 1, 2020.
We are a preschool with an excellent reputation in the community that provides high quality educational program for children between 3-5 years of age. The preschool is open between 8am-3:30pm from Monday to Tuesday and 9:00am to 3:00pm Wednesday to Friday and operates in line with public school terms.
- ACECQA approved University qualifications in Early Childhood Education
- NESA Accredited
- Must have up to date Working with Children Check, First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis qualifications and Child Protection Training
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and document a high quality EC programme
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework i.e. National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Experience in leading and coordinating a small staff team with strong leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, support and work with children with additional needs is highly desirable.
- Ability to design and develop learning environments to reflect the different learning dispositions, skill/developmental levels and interest of children.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A commitment to team work and open communication with staff members.
- Commitment to inclusive early childhood practices.
- Understanding of the issues related to children with disabilities, disadvantaged families including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander families and families of a non-English speaking background.
- A strong Christian faith and involvement in church and be personally committed to the Christian aims and ethos of the preschool.
In return for your commitment, enthusiasm and positive impact on Tregear Presbyterian Preschool you will be rewarded with ongoing training, supportive management team and an attractive salary based on the Modern award and your experience and skills.
To be considered for this position, written applications must include:
- A cover letter with a COMPREHENSIVE response to essential and desirable selection criteria;
- Copy of your qualifications and certifications;
- Detailed C.V.
- Three current professional referees preferably from 2 professional colleagues and one from a church minister
Only applications selected for interview will be notified. Email your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 29 November 2019
Toormina Community Preschool: Early Childhood Teacher/Educational Leader
Toormina Community Preschool is seeking applications for a full-time teacher / Educational Leader commencing Term 1, 2020.
Our preschool is a community based not-for-profit organisation that has been proudly operating since 1976. We are located 10 km south of Coffs Harbour on the picturesque mid-north coast of NSW and less than 5 minutes drive from the popular seaside village of Sawtell.
The preschool operates between 8am and 4pm from Monday to Friday during school terms.
We provide care and education for 29 children daily aged 3-6 years old.
This position has the responsibility of Educational Leader where you will be required to mentor and support educators. You will lead and implement an inclusive program for 3 to 6 year olds and complete children’s documentation. Work closely with the Director to ensure the preschool meets all licensing and National Quality Framework requirements.
The position is full-time.
Essential skills and experience
- Degree in Early Childhood Education (3 or 4 year) and NESA registered.
- Current First Aid Certificate including anaphylaxis and asthma.
- Current child protection training.
- Current working with children check.
Detailed application pack with selection criteria can be obtained by phoning the Director on 0266531791 or by emailing email@example.com
Applications close: Thursday 14th November
Prohibited persons need not apply
CRANES Community Support Programs: Early Childhood Teacher
Part time Early Childhood Teacher
Jacaranda Preschool has been part of the local community for fifty years. It prides itself on high quality education and care for the children and families of the Clarence Valley.
We believe in providing children with opportunities to discover and learn about themselves, others and the environment in an atmosphere that encourages harmonious and meaningful relationships, and where children can experience joy and meet challenges in everyday life.
We are currently recruiting for a Part time Early Childhood Teacher working 45 hours per fortnight.
You will require an approved ACECQA Early Childhood Teaching (ECT) qualification, preferably a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood).
Our Early Childhood Teachers provide high quality education and care by assisting with program implementation and by working with staff and families contribute to the documentation and development of the program.
To be successful in your application you will need to hold, or be willing to obtain, a First Aid Certification with Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management, Working with Children’s Check, and a National Police clearance issued within the last six months.
Most important is a great attitude and belief in children’s ability.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
To obtain an application pack please visit www.cranes.org.au
or contact Sue Ting on 02 6642 7257.
Closing date for applications is 8th November 2019
First People of Australia are encouraged to apply
Jumping Jacks Community Pre-School: Director
Director – Full Time
Based in the heart of New Lambton village in scenic Newcastle
Jumping Jacks Community Preschool (JJCPS) provides a vibrant, nurturing and stimulating environment with every child’s wellbeing at its core. Our values and philosophy ensure our children are encouraged to be confident and caring, developing their own identities as they approach school life. We maintain the highest possible standard of care with a team of passionate and inspiring educators.
We are looking for an experienced and exceptional Director to join and lead our team on a full time basis, reporting to the JJCPS Management Committee. The Director will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of the Centre, promoting pedagogical excellence and a high level of professionalism and performance among our staff. The Director will manage the Centre’s budgets with oversight of all financial matters and will ensure the Centre’s brand and image is maintained in the community and with external stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrable track record in child care centre management at Director level
- Approved early childhood teaching degree
- Current working with children clearance
- Sound knowledge of the EYLF, NQF and other regulations and laws relevant to the sector
- Extensive leadership and staff management experience with the ability to mentor, and develop staff, encouraging a collaborative team environment
- Robust communication skills with the ability to build strong and professional relationships with children, families, support services and other external stakeholders and the broader community
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to form meaningful and respectful relationships with children and families
- Experience of developing and managing a QIP
- Strong computer skills with a sound knowledge of updated technologies as they relate to the sector
- Budget management experience with a high degree of financial and commercial acumen
In return you will receive
- Competitive salary
- 12 weeks paid holidays
- Opportunity for professional development
- An opportunity to further develop and drive a highly reputable pre-school to its next significant stage of growth
If you are interested in learning more please or to apply please contact the Jumping Jacks Community Pre-school Management Committee on firstname.lastname@example.org or to view the job description: http://jjcps.com.au/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Director-job-description-11.10.19.pdf
Applications close: Sunday 10 November 2019
Bourke and District Children's Services: Director/Early Childhood Teacher
Bourke and District Children’s Services (BDCS) is a community managed not for profit organisation and we take pride in providing children with the tools to create the best start in life. BDCS operates the Childcare Centre (Long Day Care), Preschool, After School Care and Mobile Playgroup Services. With a high percentage of identified Aboriginal enrolments in our services, this is an opportunity to obtain or extend your experience in early years Aboriginal education.
We have an opportunity for an energetic and passionate Childcare Director to lead our 39 place long day care centre and be part of our amazing community. The role is will be a blend of teaching on the floor, day to day operations and coaching and mentoring staff to provide the best possible developmental outcomes for children. You will strive to develop a cycle of continuous improvement within the centre.
You will be supported by a full administration team, who will manage accounts and centre funding.
Relocation incentives apply to this position. Teacher housing may also be available.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with NESA accreditation recognised by ACECQA. Diploma qualification will also be considered.
- 3 years’ experience (min) Director/Centre Manager, with demonstrated experience in implementing the EYLF and NQF
- Senior First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate
- Cleared Working With Children Check (WWCC) and approved Child Protection Qualification for NSW Children’s Services
- A passion and enthusiasm for creating fun, interesting, educational and inviting play spaces linking the Early Years Learning Framework
- Leadership skills, and commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to Mentor educators by role modelling quality practice, sharing knowledge and teaching strategies
- Develop relationships that support and partner with families
- Nominated Supervisor Certificate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, with a solutions-oriented attitude.
- Experience with Assessment and Rating
- Drivers Licence – C or MR
- Knowledge of CCMS & Xplor
Enquiries can be made to
Emily Bowden, HR Officer – 0268701155
Applications including the names of 2 professional referees should be emailed to email@example.com
Bourke and District Children's Services: Diploma Qualified Educator
Bourke and District Children’s Services are currently recruiting for Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educators
BDCS operates Childcare, Preschool, Mobile & after School Care services.
Permanent, Temporary and Casual positions available
We have exciting opportunities for responsible, caring, committed Early Childhood Educators – Diploma Qualified to work across our centres. We are seeking passionate educators that are keen to make a difference in the lives of children in the Bourke community.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care or enrolled in, if on a current visa must be ACECQA approved equivalent qualification
- Current Working with Children Check
- Full Australian working rights
- Over 18 Years of age
- Reliable and punctual
- Committed to the highest standard of education and care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Experience with EYLF & NQF
- ACECQA Nominated Supervisor Certificate
- Demonstrated Organisational Skills
- Good sense of humour and experience working in a team environment
- Driver’s Licence- car; MR (bus) Licence would be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Please put your application in writing:
Bourke & District Children’s Services
PO Box 12, Bourke NSW 2840
Please include your Resume along with contact details for 2 current referees
Eugowra Community Children's Centre: Teaching Director/Nominated Supervisor
Permanent Part Time
About the Role
Reporting to the committee, you will supervise staff and will be responsible for the day to day operations of the centre, including but not limited to:
- Deliver consistent and high quality care in a safe, healthy, productive and fun-filled learning environment
- Develop and implement the educational program to ensure quality learning outcomes are met
- Management of the enrolment process and related documentation
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff and assist and promote staff development
- Manage staff rosters and their day to day responsibilities
- Ensure the centre is compliant with all state legislation and national standards
- Build and maintain strong relationships with staff members, children, families, and the wider community
- Manage budgets of the centre in conjunction with the committee
- Be involved in community events and groups that the centre has involvement with, which may be outside normal working hours
- Collaborate with the local primary schools
You will have a passion for early learning education and implementing innovative programs and methods that engage staff, children and families, in addition to
- A Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education/Teaching or currently working towards
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Nominated Supervisor Certificate or a willingness to obtain this (do we still need this as in the title we are asking for it?)
- Experience coordinating and administering all aspects of centre governance and financials
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Current National Crime Check
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic leader who meets the above criteria and has the ability to build and maintain strong and meaningful relationships with children, families, staff and the local community we want to hear from you
8th November 2019 at 5pm
How to apply
As part of your application please provide a cover letter (maximum one page) and resume which outline the relevant qualifications and certificates, skills and experience that you may be able to bring to the role.
Please email your application to Jenny Bray, President of Eugowra Community Children’s Centre via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the role please contact Jenny Bray on 0419844214.
Birrahlee Preschool Lane Cove: Early Chidhood Educator
Part-time Early Childhood Educator three days a week Wed/Thur/Fri .
Birrahlee is an 80 place Community Based Preschool that was established in 1958. It has two large and beautifully landscaped outdoor environments.
We are rated as exceeding National Quality Standards.
Our hours are 8.15 am-3.45pm with two and three day classes for children between 3 and 5 years of age.The preschool operates in the NSW school terms.
We have four well equipped classrooms with above ratios of twenty children to three educators .
Staff are well supported with an Inclusion Support Teacher three days a week and an Ed.Leader to mentor and guide educators with programming and planning.
We offer two professional development days a year and staff are encouraged to do on going professional development.
Above award pay and conditions.
- Assisting children in their play and learning and maintaining a safe, stimulating environment.
- Conduct observations and evaluations of children`s learning.
- Follow Birrahlee’s policies and procedures.
- Develop positive relationships with all children and their families.
- Work as part of a team to deliver an educational program .
- Diploma of Children`s Services
- A working with children`s check number
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of the EYLF
To be considered for this position you must be a professional educator with a passion for early childhood education, committed to personal growth and continuous learning .
Please email your resume and cover letter to ;
Director Birrahlee Preschool
Applications close on Tuesday 5th November.
The successful applicant will begin at the start of the 2020 school year.
CCSA provides comprehensive support in governance, management, leadership, business development, compliance and workplace relations. Join CCSA now to benefit from our experience and expertise. We provide assistance and guidance to reduce your operational burden, and give you the confidence that you have accurate and up-to-date information.
Membership of CCSA gives you specialist information and support in governance, management, compliance and workplace relation all at a very reasonable annual rate. Find out how little it will cost for you to access our unlimited support and ensure peace of mind for the decisions you have to make.