View current Positions Vacant in early childhood education and care services from across the sector.
CCSA members can lodge a Positions Vacant Advertisement free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be signed in as a member to place your ad. Advertise
Goulburn Pre-School: Early Childhood Teacher
Goulburn Pre-School Association Inc. is seeking applications for a Full Time / Permanent Early Childhood Teacher to commence Term 1, 2020
- Bachelor of Education EC (4 Year Qualified)
- Current First Aid and Child Protection Qualifications
- NESA Accreditation
- Clear NSW Working with Children Check
A full position description and application criteria can be obtained by contacting Ann-Maree Fisher (Director) 02 48219047 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 1st November 2019
Cootamundra Preschool Inc: Early Childhood Teacher
Cootamundra Preschool is seeking expressions of interest for a Part Time Early Childhood Teacher. By submitting an expression of interest, there is no guarantee that an offer of employment will be made. You will only be contacted regarding your application if the opportunity arises that matches your skills, experience and availability. You must possess the following to be considered:
- Working with Children Check
- Working towards or have a NSW Department of Education and Communities approved Early Childhood Education and Care Qualification. ACECQA approved or recognised teaching qualification (i.e. either a Bachelor of Teaching or Education or equivalent).
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management Certificates.
- Board of Studies Teaching and Educational Standards NSW Proficient Teacher Accreditation.
- NSW Department of Education and Communities approved Child Protection Training Certificate.
- Previous experience working with children 3-5 years of age, in an Early Childhood setting.
- Sound oral communication skills and ability to relate well to children, families, staff, volunteers and the community.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, and to provide role-modelling as appropriate.
To register your interest, please send your resume which should clearly indicate educational qualifications, cover letter describing your experience/ skills and days of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 354 Cootamundra NSW 2590.
Expressions of interests close Monday 28th October 2019
Norwood Community Preschool (Asquith): Early Childhood Teacher / Educational Leader
Norwood Community Preschool (NCP) is a not for profit community-based preschool that has just celebrated its 60th Anniversary. The preschool is situated by a popular park and near bushland. NCP is run by a Management Committee from the parent body who work closely with the Nominated Supervisor. The preschool values its community and has an excellent reputation. Norwood is a single unit preschool catering for 3-5 year old children providing quality early education during school term time.
NCP is seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to work with our passionate team 5 days per week. The role is a leadership role as Educational Leader/Room Leader and working closely with the Nominated Supervisor. Hours of Employment will be 8am to 4pm with children attending from 8:15am to 3:45pm.
• Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
• Current NESA Accreditation
• Current Working with Children Check
• Current ACECQA approved First Aid including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
• Child Protection Certificate
• Willingness to be Responsible Person and lead the day to day running of the service
• Experience in providing high quality early education for children aged 3 – 5 years
• Leadership skills in curriculum development and guiding pedagogical decisions
• Experience in Inclusion Support and working with children with additional needs
• Demonstrated computer skills
• Excellent communication skills with children, families, staff and other professionals
• Commitment to ongoing professional development
• Understanding of the role of Community Preschools in early education and community capacity building
• Availability for out of hours meetings
Please apply by sending a Cover Letter, Resume, evidence of qualifications and NESA Accreditation, your contact details and contact details for two referees to the Director by email only to email@example.com by 25 October 2019
Applicants required for interview will be notified by 8 November 2019
CCSA provides comprehensive support in governance, management, leadership, business development, compliance and workplace relations. Join CCSA now to benefit from our experience and expertise. We provide assistance and guidance to reduce your operational burden, and give you the confidence that you have accurate and up-to-date information.
Membership of CCSA gives you specialist information and support in governance, management, compliance and workplace relation all at a very reasonable annual rate. Find out how little it will cost for you to access our unlimited support and ensure peace of mind for the decisions you have to make.