Specialist information and support
Call our Infoline
You can access our Management Infoline during business hours, 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday on 1800 991 602 (free call from landlines) or (02) 4782 1470.
Access the Members-Only Website
We have over 100 up-to-date fact sheets, best practice guidelines, templates and policy documents, that you can access on our website.
Advertise your Job Vacancies for Free Advertise
Receive e-Newsletters & Member Guides
You will be kept up-to-date with sector information via our eConnect and eAlerts, and our annual New Committee Member and Christmas Pay Guides.
Support for ECEC Regulations
We will support your service in meeting the Education and Care Services National Regulations (or State-based early childhood legislation for out-of-scope services) and the National Quality Framework.
Up to Date Industrial Relations Information
- Your interests will be represented at the Fair Work Commission.
- We are the only ECEC peak organisation that consistently participates in FWC hearings that impact our sector.
- You will have the latest award and pay rate information as soon as they are available in an easy to read format.
- You will receive guidance and assistance on how to apply any changes to awards or pay rates.
- You will receive a comprehensive Christmas Pay Guide, detailing how to calculate pay and entitlements for your staff over your closure periods.
- You will be informed on changes to industrial relations laws and how to implement them.
- You will be given assistance with enterprise agreements.
Access Professional Development
You will have access to expert training, workshops and conferences covering governance, management and leadership at discounted rates to optimise Committee/Board members and staff performance.
Outsource your Payroll/Bookkeeping
You can outsource your payroll and bookkeeping services to CCSA Business Solutions at very reasonable rates.