Who is CCSA ?
CCSA is a non-profit, non-government peak organisation providing comprehensive information, resources and support to early childhood education and care (ECEC) services in governance, management, compliance, business support and workplace relations. We give ECEC services peace of mind and confidence that they are meeting their regulatory and statutory obligations – freeing them to focus on providing quality services to children.
Why join CCSA ?
- Access our Member infoline
- Access our members-only website
- Advertise your job vacancies for free
- Receive regular newsletters and guides
- Receive support for ECEC Regulations
- Get up to date industrial relations information
- Access Training and Development
- Outsource your payroll/bookkeeping
How do I join CCSA?
It’s easy to join CCSA. Simply click on JOIN NOW and register for an account. You can then download a Member Pack and complete your registration with payment.
When do I pay my membership?
Membership renewal is due on 30 June each year. You may pay either by direct debit or Credit Card. If you register your Credit Card with us, payment will automatically be charged to your card and an invoice receipt will be emailed to you.
If you have further questions, please contact us on 1800 991 602 and select Option 1.