The benefits of membership
When you are a member of CCSA, you join the largest network of children’s services in NSW. CCSA’s membership base of nearly 600 children’s services encompasses the full of range of children's services service in the community-based and private sectors. Members can:
- get help interpreting Modern Awards
- find out about pay rises in the federal industrial relations systems
- check your staffing meets industrial and Children’s Services Regulation requirements
- minimise the risk of costly legal claims by appropriately addressing unsatisfactory work performance
- stay up to date with current news and developments in the early childhood field
- untangle the web of your legal, industrial and regulatory responsibilities.
CCSA members gain access to a range of management support services including:
- management infoline
- fortnightly e-newsletter, eConnect
- regular editions of the newsletter, CCSA Connections
- updates to Awards
- access to online management resources
- representation and advocacy for children's services.
As a member of CCSA you also receive access to the following services:
- CCSA's bookkeeping and payroll services - Business Solutions
- discounts on training and consultancy
- discounts on regional training events
- discounts on merchant banking facilities
- free positions vacant advertising on CCSA's website.
By becoming a member of CCSA you can overcome isolation and keep in touch with what’s happening in the children’s services sector.
But don't take our word for it, listen to Kim Chippindale, Director of Pretty Beach Community Preschool on why you should join CCSA:
Download a membership brochure and application form here.